Saturday, January 24, 2015

January Tune Scoop 2015

So I've been doing this thing lately where I like to put my entire iTunes collection on shuffle and just see what happens. Then, I'll make a playlist of faves that come up and save them as "cool things I heard this month"-style archives. I've been having so much fun doing this (the breadth and wealth of music buried deep in my library, some of which would never make it to my ears without the shuffle function, regularly boggles my mind) that I thought it would be fun to start doing an occasional mix series, which I'll call my "tune scoops" for any given period of time.

And so, I present the first such mix, my January Tune Scoop 2015. I'll plan on doing more of these as the mood strikes me. This one has got some jazz, folk and other good things. Hope you like it =)

January Tune Scoop 2015 by Sam Vipond on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment